January 28th, 2023
This machine hardly comes around, and this one is in good shape. It has been worked on throughout the years and plays well.
- The control panel was completely disassembled and cleaned, shaft and handle have been powder coated.
- LED marquee light and control panel lights installed
- Plastic pieces in great shape, very few cigarette burns.
- New Suzo Happ power supply, new exhaust fan, audio board recapped, new speakers. (old ones included as well)
- The cabinet has a Wells Gardner 4900 with some Twin Tigers burn-in. Besides the burn-in, the monitor was recapped and is bright and sharp.
- There are some screws on the bottom of the sides of the cabinet. They were in the cabinet when I got it, but they help the footrest stay in its correct position. (Most of them have popped out and sit higher than they should)
The machine is currently running a SmartyPi system. I preferred to use it due to its reliability and high score saving feature. I still have the original boards, with all new ribbon cables and a replacement ROM board that runs cooler than the original. The original boards work but display a tiny graphical glitch. If you are not interested in the SmartyPi, I can take off $300.
$3400 OBO. Not looking for trades as I'm selling this to buy another machine. Located in Greensboro, NC. Let me know if you have any questions.